To play you need
- A Digital Ticket
- The fully charged mobile phone that you used on signing up
How do I play?
On signing up you'll receive a text message to your chosen phone. This text message will allow you to start the game whenever you want. You play the game by replying to each text message clue with your answer - and that's it!
Things to know!
- The adventure takes place over a half mile radius. So you may walk up to 2 miles.
- There are 27 riddles, so the game time can typically range between 2 and 4 hours.
- You will visit 3 family friendly alehouses during the quest (the adventure is paused during these moments). Supporting these local alehouses helps both Kingston Upon Thames and The Game of Stones.
- When you register please enter the mobile phone you'd like to use for the game.
- There are some steps during the adventure on the riverside, though wheelchair and pushchair access is still available by alternate paths.