To play you need
A charged mobile phone
The login details sent to you via text message and email after signing up
An understanding of how to follow social distancing rules
How do I play?
On signing up you’ll receive a text message to your chosen phone. The link will send you to your online game room. This game room can be accessed from any phone with the login credentials – but only one phone can be used whilst playing. You must log in to your game within 20 minutes of your allocated start time, or your game will be locked. Please get in touch if for any reason you need to rearrange.
Things to know!
- The adventure takes place over a half-mile radius. So you may walk up to 2 miles.
- There are 21 riddles, so the game time can typically range between 1 and 3 hours.
- There are no pub stops in this version of the game due to COVID-19.
- When you register please enter the mobile phone you’d like to use for the game – you can log in from any phone as long as you know the phone number and game room code.
- Are there still prizes? Yes! We still have the prizes. The location you collect from is cleaned after each game.
- There are some steps during the adventure on the riverside, though wheelchair and pushchair access is still available by alternate paths.
- This COVID-19 version is mostly the same as the main Kingston treasure hunt. There are a few new clues and the route you take is slightly different.
- Our original game with pub stops will be made available once the COVID-19 situation is clearer for the pubs.
- We try to support as many phones as possible, however, older phones may have display issues in the game. If this is the case, please drop us a message.