For An Awesome Day
Or Night Out!
Whether you book a sleuth solo game, a date with a difference or a legendary night out with friends and work colleagues, you’ll enjoy a wild adventure led by the exciting technology of your mobile phone. Every player gets a prize at the end of the hunt.
Have a look at our player photo page.
What do you need to play?
- The login details for your game
- A fully charged mobile phone thats web enabled
- Yourself in a team of up to 8 people!
How do you play?
On signing up you'll receive a text message and email to your chosen phone. This will contain a link with your login details to the game.
Where does the game start?
Start outside the Guildhall steps (2 High Street, Kingston Upon Thames, KT1 1EU) any time between 11am and 7pm. The game takes 2-4 hours - depending on your speed and merry tavern stops. Parking available: Meter parking and National Car Parks. The nearest station is Kingston upon Thames.
Things to know!
- The adventure takes place over a half mile radius. So you may walk up to 2 miles.
- There are 27 riddles, so the game time can typically range between 2 and 4 hours.
- You will visit 2 family (and dog) friendly alehouses during the quest (the adventure is paused during these moments). Supporting these local alehouses helps both Kingston Upon Thames and Game of Stones.
- When you register please enter the mobile phone you'd like to use for the game.
- There are some steps during the adventure on the riverside, though wheelchair and pushchair access is still available by alternate paths.