For An Awesome Day
Or Night Out!
Whether you book a sleuth solo game, a date with a difference or a legendary night out with friends and work colleagues, you’ll enjoy a wild adventure led by the exciting technology of your mobile phone. Every player gets a prize at the end of the hunt.
What do you need to play?
- The login details for your game
- A fully charged mobile phone thats web enabled
- Yourself in a team of up to 8 people!
How do you play?
On signing up you'll receive a text message and email to your chosen phone. This will contain a link with your login details to the game.
Where does the game start?
Start outside the Guildhall steps (2 High Street, Kingston Upon Thames, KT1 1EU) any time between 11am and 7pm. The game takes 1-3 hours - depending on your speed. Parking available: Meter parking and National Car Parks. The nearest station is Kingston upon Thames.
Things to know!
- The adventure takes place over a half mile radius. So you may walk up to 2 miles.
- There are 22 riddles, so the game time can typically range between 1 and 3 hours.
- There are no pub stops on the COVID-19 route. The pub version will be enabled again once we have a plan in place with our lovely partner pubs (The Ram and The Foresters)
- We have single game slots running once per hour between 8am and 7pm
- There are some steps during the adventure on the riverside, though wheelchair and pushchair access is still available by alternate paths.